Friday, June 24, 2005

All blogged out?

I just realized its been about a month since I've last blogged...not sure why, I think I just haven't been sure what to blog about. So I decided to blog about how I don't know what to blog about! People have asked me why I haven't updated my blog and I really don't know why. I think I'm in a blogging slump. I could blog about what's been going on but it would pretty much be the same story...work, work and weddings. Oh and there's the incident that occurred at Aladdins a few weeks ago with the girls but I've already told half you people that story. I tried to make my blog thought-provoking but that failed miserably when no one posted. I was going to blog about how a certain someone thought I was avoiding them but I don't think they think I am anymore...do you? hehe. But other than that, I think I might be all blogged out.....

...almost. My parents 25th anniversary party is coming up. So I'm pretty much taking care of that, getting everything in order. But I want to do something special for them, like give them something meaningful but I don't know what. I mean I know I'm the best gift they could have gotten so it's pretty hard to get something compared to that =P hehe. Well I was thinking of the usual photo album chronicalling the last 25 years and presenting it to them at the party but I don't know what else to do. Any ideas? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Till then...keep commenting and I'll keep the blogs coming...well, I'll try...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The perfect gift for your parents would be a trip. I'm sure that when you go away they will be VERY happy.

June 24, 2005 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still think u'r avoiding me... but that's ok, i retaliated by 'blocking' you for a brief moment... hahaha, muhahahaha... too bad u found out tho :P

June 24, 2005 4:00 PM  
Blogger RandomLiterati said...

Ha ha, "Anonymous" you're very funny. I'm sure that worked for your parents but my parents like me.

RS I can't believe you blocked me. Man, I was in Iram's office and I see you're online on her MSN and I'm like WHAT!!! He hasn't been online all day!!! So for all you people out there who think they haven't seen Rehan online for a while, check with someone else. It's quite possible that he has you blocked.....

June 29, 2005 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home