Friday, May 06, 2005

Friday Afternoon...

So I started my summer job on Monday back at Sunnybrook. I'm glad to be back here though, its fun. I like the people I work with, the work itself is interesting, and best of all Iram works right above me. So if I'm bored I'll run up to her office or we'll go for a walk or do something...like eat cake. What I DON'T enjoy though is the 2-hour commute each way. But I guess in the end it's worth it. I'm falling asleep right now though, I'm so bored. There's usually 5 people in my office but for some reason today there's only two of us so its quiet. And its a Friday afternoon, so with the weekend coming up come on, you know you don't feel like doing anything!! AND its perfect ice cream weather outside. I guess I have a pretty exciting weekend coming up so I'm looking forward to that, but I'll have to get through today though. Well at least I have internet now, and me being the MSN junkie that I am can stay connected with all you people who I know missed me when I wasn't online =P . The first two days that I didn't have internet I was going CRAZY out of boredom. But I did get a lot of work done. I guess its a trade-off... productivity but you're bored. I don't know which one is worth it. Maybe I should take a nap. Too bad I sit beside the door. Sigh okay fine, back to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home