Thursday, April 28, 2005

Randomness...

I haven't blogged in a few days...probably because I don't know what to blog about. Well I'm glad to see the antakshri is still going strong haha. Shabina man you're an even bigger FOB than I thought you were! =P kidding. I've had this whole week off...I'm not working at the pharmacy, nothing to study for...just sitting at home time. Well, I guess I should enjoy it while I can because come Monday I'm starting at Sunnybrook again for the summer. That means waking up at 5:30am, 2 hour commutes and a lot less sleep. But it also means running up one floor to Iram's office when I'm bored or have a craving for cake lol. Just being home this week I would have thought I would have gotten a whole lot done that I wanted to do. Well I did learn to make butter chicken!!! And it turned out good. That's what I've pretty much been doing all week...cooking. I made gulab jamuns the other day too. Now I can say "maine banaya...GITS se!" (for all you fobs who know that commercial) Then I started experimenting and I made chicken wings and they're like how they are at Singapore Garden! Which is good because I love those. Today I made chili chicken and szechuan chicken minus the peanut oil. Chili chicken is so easy to make and it takes so little time. Now I don't know what else to make. Well if I have the time now I may as well do it. Oh yeah and the other thing I've been doing is watching dramas on ARY all week long. Some are ending and some are starting. I'm telling you, I'm so addicted but they're really good! Oh and I got Sabina addicted to the show "24" haha. For those of you who haven't seen it, I suggest you do. It comes on ch. 11 at 9 on Mondays. During that time I CAN'T be disturbed in any way. It's one of those captivating shows that you have to focus completely on. Anyways this season is ending in a couple more episodes but I'd definitely recommend everyone to watch it. Too bad there aren't that may good shows on TV anymore. I I guess I'll just go back and watch ARY.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You watch dramas on ARY, and you're calling ME a fob?!?! I don't think so buddy!!!

April 28, 2005 8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you give me all those recipes please, Love you, thanks! :)

April 30, 2005 11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yooo, 24 is awesome!... and i too cant' be disturbed when i'm watching it... this season has been pretty good with air force one going down and all... oh and get this... david palmer is back... michelle is back... tony almeida is BACK!... so guess who's next?!?! :D...

April 30, 2005 1:17 PM  
Blogger RandomLiterati said...

Who is it that's going to come back next huh RS??? And WHY is it that you want this particular character to come back???? =P

April 30, 2005 5:47 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

It's a hot gurl isn't it?! I know it!

May 01, 2005 3:21 PM  
Blogger Nauman said...

I'm just happy that Shazia actually posted something finally... the antakshri game was getting tediously long and I'm not good at that game (for Hindi songs at least) anyways.

May 02, 2005 1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home