Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Where Time Goes, Nobody Knows...

Today is July 13th, 2010. It has been approximately four years since my last post. I'm not sure why today, all of a sudden, I decided to revisit this blog (and to see if it is still active at all!). Going through and re-reading my old posts has brought back some very fond memories, and reminded me of some that I had forgot.

So what's changed? I have now been happily married for almost a year Alhamdulillah to a wonderful person who four years ago, I would have never dreamed existed. Four years ago, I could never imagine where I am now with my career, my family and my friends. Speaking of friends, many people who have visited/commented on this blog have progressed so much as well. Some people have moved away, some people are married and some even have kids! Some are not so close anymore, some have become very close.

Was I happier then? Am I happier now? Am I now mature? It's hard to say, I think I'll be asking those same questions another four years from now.

It's natural progression I suppose, but who would have ever guessed things would turn out the way they are today. It makes me realize even more so that the future is not for us to forsee, it is meant for us to experience when the time comes.

I don't think anyone reads this blog anymore, but I think I will post from time to time just for myself. It will be nice years from now to look back and have a written testimony of what life was, and is like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home